Vikas Dubey Encounter, This was Well planned Encounter. This is most proud incident i heard after the Hyderabad Encounter.
In November 2019
The gang rape and murder of a 26 year old veterinary doctor in Shamshabad. Near Hyderabad, sparked outrage across India. Her body was found in Shadnagar on 28 November 2019. The day after she was murdered. Four suspects were arrested. According to the Cyberabad Metropolitan Police, confessed to having raped and killed the doctor.
All four accused were killed in an “Encounter” by Hyderabad police. At around 3:30 am on 6 December 2019. Under a bridge on Bangalore Hyderabad national highway. It prompting accusations of extrajudicial execution.
In July 2020
Vikas Dubey carried out a huge criminal activity. During an attempted arrest by police from his house in Kanpur. Eight policemen were ambushed at Bikru village in Chaubeypur area of Uttar Pradesh. In Kanpur district when they were going to arrest Vikas Dubey. And fell to bullets fired from rooftops. He also injured nearly 7 police officers in a cross-fire at his house. Cross-fire held on 03rd of July 2020.
He ran away with his men after the incident. The Uttar Pradesh government has increased the reward for the arrest of gangster Vikas Dubey. It involved in gunning down eight police personnel, from Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh. All his places are sealed by the police.
The gangster was arrested on 9 July 2020 at the Mahakal Temple in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. Where the temple’s security guard recognized him and informed the local police. The police reached the temple and arrested him. Many political parties raised questions against this arrest and raised abjection against the police team as well as the Uttar Pradesh government. A day after his arrest (10 July), he was killed when the vehicle carrying him met an accident and overturned.Vikas Dubey was killed in Encounter by police staff.
Who is Vikas dubey ?
Vikas Dubey was a a person with a long criminal record. He was real-estate businessman, mobster, turned-politician. He was based based in Kanpur Dehat district in the state of Uttar Pradesh in India. Vikas was originally from a village Bikaru, Chaubepur block, Uttar Pradesh.
Vikas Dubey, was just another name in the underworld of Uttar Pradesh. Despite a list of 60 heinous crimes against him, he surprisingly did not figure in the official list of 10 top criminals of the state.
- Other Name : Vikas Pandit
- Born on : 26 December 1964
- Birth Place : Bikaru, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Died on : 10 July 2020 ( Aged 55yrs)
- Death Place : Kanpur
- profession : Politician, Wanted Criminal, Real-Estate Businessman
Vikas Dubey’s Criminal Records :
Vikas Dubey’s life of crime spanning 30 years. Criminal charge on Vikas dubey are murder, robbery, kidnapping, illegal and acquisition, criminal intimidation.
- The first criminal case against him was registered in the early 1990 for muder of one Jhunna Baba in his village and grabbed his land and other properties.
- In 2000, he was charged in the murder of his teacher as well as retired principal of the local Tara Chand Inter College, and jailed for some time.
- Dubey was the primary accused in the 2001 killing of BJP leader Santosh Shukla, who was then a Minister of State, in the Shivli police station.
- In 2018 he also attacked his cousin, Anurag Dubey, in which an FIR was also registered against him by Anurag’s wife
- By 2020 he had over 62 criminal cases against his name in Uttar Pradesh, including five cases of murder and eight cases of attempt to murder.
To have once been a criminal is no disgrace. To remain a criminal is the disgraceMalcolm X